Arequipa, also called the White city, is next to Cusco and Machu picchu one of the main Peru’s highlights. In 2000 the city’s central core earned a well-deserved Unesco World Heritage listing and for this reason the sight of the gigantic Cathedral with the image of 5825m volcano El Misti, the romantic of its baroque architecture, the colonial time Monasteries, the breathtaking flight of the Condor while exploring some of its canyons... Are spots and experiences that nobody can miss it!
Places to visit:
Monastery Santa Catalina - Compañia Church - Main Square - Traditional town of Yanahuara.
Duration: 03 hrs.
Departures: 09:30 am / 14:30 hrs
The program includes:
- Private transportation.
- English/ Spanish guide.
- Entrances fees.
Book Now / Contact Us.
¡Giardino Tour Operator thanks you for your preference!
- 21 years of experience and one of the most reliable companies in Perú with many Recognitions for Quality service.
- High quality tour packages with daily departures and fully customized itineraries.
- Regional coverage and Peruvian professionals, expert guides, high quality transportation with regulars controls.
- Innovative products and services / Tailored programs managed with regular programs.
- Air ticketing Reservation System (Sabre)
- Commitment to sustainable tourism and social responsibility. Please check our Social work Activities and videos or YouTube channel for more information about our work!