Our 2 days /1 night Colca canyon tour Classic with daily departures from Arequipa city offers you an amazing experience at the Valley of Colca. The program includes Tourist transportation (Not older then 5 years), English profesional guide, hotel La Casa de Mamayacchi + breakfast buffet and giardino Agents assistance 24/7.
Note: Transfer or pick up to/ from Puno city can be added to program.
The Colca Canyon is the world’s second-deepest canyon, after the Cotahuasi Canyon (located also in Arequipa region) and twice as deep as the more famous Grand Canyon in the US. But more than that, the Colca valley is replete with history, culture, ruins, traditions and belong to the one of the most interesting and intangible Peru’s highlights.
Highlights of this Tour:
Salinas and Aguada Blanca National Reserve - Highest point Patapampa (4,910 meters) - Town of Chivay - Town of Coporaque - Hot springs - Cruz del Condor view point - Yanque town.
Departures: Every day
Type service: Regular with a Group.
The program includes:
Tourist transportation ( Not older then 5 years).
English profesional guide.
Hotel + breakfast buffet.
Giardino Agents assistance.
Note: Transfer or pick up to/ from Puno can be added to program (extra charge)
Looking for more hotel options for your tour to Colca canyon?
Giardino has the best prices and agreements with the best hotels of the area. Please contact us in order to send you our range of hotel options for this program!
¡Giardino Tour Operator thanks you for your preference!
Please watch our Video:
- 21 years of experience and one of the most reliable companies in Perú with many Recognitions for Quality service. Please check our "insider News"
- High quality tour packages with daily departures and fully customized itineraries.
- Regional coverage and Peruvian professionals, expert guides, high quality transportation with regulars controls.
- Innovative products and services / Tailored programs managed with regular programs.
- Air ticketing Reservation System (Sabre)
- Commitment to sustainable tourism and social responsibility. Please check our Social work Activities and videos or YouTube channel for more information about our work!
Other excursions to the Colca canyon
3d/2n, 4d/3n; with /without transfer to Puno on lake Titicaca, hiking into the canyon, , hike through the towns and much more.
References Giardino Tours at Tripadvisor
I am considering them as well, so can't cite experience. But they were listed in a Jan 2015 National Geographic guidebook as one of just a few companies listed for Colca Canyon touring ...