The Valley of the volcanoes is also known as Andahua Valley and is located in the region of Arequipa, province of Castilla, between the 4,300 and 1,350 m. The town of Andahua (3,560 m) is located 315 km from Arequipa by road passing the Majes valley and town of Viraco or 387 km passing the town of Chivay – Colca Canyon.
Toro Muerto petroglyphs - Andagua Town – The Twin Volcanoes – Chachas town – Colca Valley – Cruz del Condor view point – Walk from Canocota to la Calera.
The program includes:
- Private transportation
- 02 nights in a basic lodging in Chilcaymarca and Orcopampa
- 01 night in a Tourist lodge in Colca Canyon
- 01 snack, 01 lunch box (first day)
- 03 breakfast (Chilcaymarca and Orcopampa).
- 01 breakfast buffet in Lodge Colca canyon
- 02 lunches (2nd & 3rd day)
- English/ Spanish Guide.
- First Aid box and oxygen.