TRAIN SERVICES FROM CUZCO TO MACHU PICCHU - DAILY SERVICES.
The Expedition is a service designed for the traveler's comfort, with four passenger seats located in front of each other, so you can share your experience, and for the faithful backpack that is always with you the train offerx racks placed above the seats. Also, this train has panoramic windows, air conditioning and heating, and Andean music that creates a cheerful atmosphere. Expedition service departs from two stations: Cuzco (Poroy) and the Sacred Valley of the Incas (Ollantaytambo) The route Cuzco - Machu Picchu is a three hours journey for those who want to departure directly from Cuzco, being the only alternative in the market, and the Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu route offer multiple schedules and rates choices. This is a travel experience with all the quality and benefits of Peru rail at a lower cost.
The Vistadome is the ideal train for those who want to be in contact with the environment and appreciate the wonderful journey to Machu Picchu.
Surrounded entirely by glass and wagons with large panoramic windows offering incomparable scenic views and innumerous opportunities to capture amazing pictures, Vistadome travelers feel connected and part of the impressive landscape of Peru. Perurail provide travelers on board personalized and first level service to give them an unforgettable life experience. The Vistadome has two stations of departure to Machu Picchu: Cuzco (Poroy) and the Sacred Valley (Ollantaytambo). The Vistadome also has air conditioning and heating, leather seats that adjust the body to provide comfort and relaxation during the entire trip. From Poroy station located about 20 minutes from downtown Cuzco, the journey to Machu Picchu lasts just over three hours. This is a unique journey experience in which PeruRail is concerned about every detail. From the Sacred Valley of the Incas (Ollantaytambo) this is a journey of one hour and 30 minutes, with practical and fast travel experience, offering more than ten schedules to choose and three different rates. The Vistadome has a different service, which allows the visitor to be immersed and feel the Andean culture through its landscapes, music, dance and even food.
HIRAM BINGHAM CLASS - LUXUS.
The train leaves from Cusco, early in the morning, beginning a espectacular journey through the changing landscapes, while passengers enjoy a delicious brunch.
After climbing a steep slope on the outskirts of Cusco, the train descends into the sacred valley, passing by colorfull villages located at the foot of the andes.
For many visitors, the journey to Machu Picchu is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Taking the Hiram Bingham means passengers can focus their attention and energy on what matters most, content in the knowledge that the logistical details of the day's trip have been taken care of by PeruRail.
In 2008 the US network NBC placed the Hiram Bingham route at seven in its ranking of "THE 10 MOST WONDERFUL WORLD ROUTES" . In August 2008 it was also considered as one of the best Travel routes by train by Italian magazine Class.
After arrive to Machupicchu Station guests are taken by bus to Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge for lunch, which overlooks the ancient citadel. A private guided tour of the citadel follows before the return transfer to the station in the early evening. A sumptuous dinner is served on the train during the 3½ hour journey back to Cuzco.
BOOKING CONDITION BY PERU RAIL
- Recommended bookings have to be made at least 20 days in advance
- Clients will not be granted train transportation if physical state or health is not compatible with the trip.
- Weather conditions, strikes, natural disasters and/or mechanical failures, can cause delays and/or cancelation re-schedule itineraries. The operator has no obligation and is not responsible beyond the Operators control.
- Passengers can only board the train showing the original train ticket or e-ticket and passports.
- Tickets are not refundable.
- Any cancelation made by passenger within 30 days before the journey, must be subject to a penalty of the total amount paid.
- Passengers who don't send cancelation or don't check in the date of their journey must loose their tickets.
- 21 years of experience and one of the most reliable companies in Perú with many Recognitions for Quality service.
- High quality tour packages with daily departures and fully customized itineraries.
- Regional coverage and Peruvian professionals, expert guides, high quality transportation with regulars controls.
- Innovative products and services / Tailored programs managed with regular programs.
- Air ticketing Reservation System (Sabre)
- Commitment to sustainable tourism and social responsibility. Please check our Social Activities link or our YouTube channel for more information about our work!