Arequipa Walking Tour & Recoleta
Our Tour Arequipa Walking Tour 4hrs is a great option, combining 2 unmissable viewpoints of Arequipa with the interesting Convent of “Recoleta” and a guided walk to the historical city center, that belongs to UNESCO World Heritage Sites since 2000.
The Recoleta is a convent museum founded in 1648 on the west side of the Chili River by Franciscan friars. This Convent is another jewel of our city Arequipa where you will get stunned with its rooms, Salas, beautiful patios and specially with its huge library that contains more than 20,000 dusty books and maps; the oldest volume dates to 1494.
*This walking Tour is also ideal to get slow to high altitude.
More than a trip, we create unforgettable experiences!
09:00 a.m. - 14:00 p.m.
City and Cultural
- Viewpoints of Carmen alto and Yanahuara town.
- La Recoleta Convent and its unique library.
- Visit a Tambo (Colonial Neighborhood).
- Main Square Arequipa and colonial buildings.
- Cloister and Church of La Compañia & its Cupola.
- Tourist Transportation (1 hour to visit the view points).
- English professional Guide.
- Entrance fees to Cupola San Ignacio and La Recoleta Convent.
- Permanent assistance.
- Biosecurity Protocol.
Optional: Visit to San Camilo market instead of the viewpoints of Yanahuara and Carmen Alto.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.