Our Privacy promise to our customers
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require. For example, to sending information concerning services or consults, which includes advising our customers about our products, or contact them in case of need for a topic concern to their tour services.
- We will permit only authorized employees, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- When it is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another person. Example: in an emergency. Your insurance company, its agents and medical staff may share relevant personal information.
- Giardino Tour Operator is responsible for providing all services and accommodation specified in the main program sold to our client(s) and reconfirmed in the final itinerary.
- Giardino Tour Operator is not responsible for itinerary changes or loss of services not provided due to uncontrolled and reasonable factors such as airline or bus schedule changes or cancellations, weather, strikes, and government regulations. In such cases, Giardino Tour Operator will attempt its best efforts in providing reasonable, alternative arrangements. Additional costs may apply.
- Giardino Tour Operator does not get involved into third party business and therefore will not take the responsibility of checking or make changes to reservations that are not contracted by us. You are welcome to contact us in the case of needed if you have some troubles with your reservations; we will try to be a support for you as possible.
You appreciate and acknowledge that the nature of this type of travel requires considerable flexibility and you should allow for alternatives. The itinerary provided for each trip is representative of the types of activities contemplated, but it is understood that the route, schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to local circumstances or events.
Taking a photo or video is something many people love to do, especially as a way to capture special moments. This is likely to be the reason why you may be included in visual media taken on your trip. During your tour some pictures or videos will be taken by your guide. Giardino Tours guide will ask you if we can use the picture for marketing purpose. We care about your privacy so if you do not wish that the picture be used for marketing, please let your Guide know. Any photos taken by your Guide or staff (including employees and drivers) will not be used for marketing purposes without your prior knowledge.
On some occasions, we may engage professional photographers to take and obtain photos to use in our marketing materials. We ensure that all of our customers are notified prior to travelling on our tour if a professional photographer is being engaged and you have the right to say no or opt-out of being included in any photos being taken for these purposes, including any subsequent content or images use.
The personal information that you provided by our website (Email and phone number) may be used for any purpose associated with you request or consult. The information may be disclosed to our agents, service providers or other suppliers to enable us to operate the Trip.
If a user is under 18 years old is not allowed to provide us with any personal information by the web site. We will accept consultation and request ONLY for persons older than 18 years old.
We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you visit our Web site. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate our Web site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and customers to each Web page, and the length of their visits.
We do not and will not sell your personal information under any circumstances
Cookies are small blocks of data created by a web server while a user is browsing a website and placed on the user’s computer or other device by the user’s web browser.
Cookies serve useful and sometimes essential functions on the web. They enable web servers to store information that is helpfull for us, for example, saving your browsing preferences for the next time you visit the website.
The information collected through cookies in our website allows us:
- Adjust our website to your personal needs
- Make improvements and updates to our website based on how you want to use them.
We use the following cookies:
For navigation: Necessary cookies allow you to use our websites and all of their features, such as enabling access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
Performance: Performance cookies collect information about the use of our website, this allows us to implement improvements for our visitors. These third-party performance cookies do not collect information that identifies you personally. For example, they collect information about the pages or services that users have more preferences.
We use Google Universal Analytics to monitor the performance of our websites and check visitor activities to adjust our content to users’ expectations and needs.
We do not use functionality cookies
We do not use advertising or social media cookies
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
We may use information you provide only in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
- We may also disclose or use your personal information when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so.
- Any personal information that we collect about you (passport, flight tickets etc…) may be used for any purpose associated with the operation of your Trip. The information may be disclosed to our agents, service providers or other suppliers to enable us to operate the Trip.
The testimonials and opinions published on our website are collected from public Trip Advisor profiles, our business listing on Google or are also received by email from clients. These reviews are already public on other sites and are published on our website with only limited information (name/pseudonym, tour, date of travel, and opinion or testimonial). We do not publish your e-mail or other information.
Giardino Tours Logo and Design are trademarks or service marks of Giardino Tours EIRL may not be copied, used, or displayed without the prior written consent of Giardino Tours EIRL.