This is Peru’s best-known hike visited by thousands of tourists every year. The Inca Trail 4 days Trek starts at KM 82 forwards to the world-famous Inca citadel of Machupicchu.
In few words we can said that this trekking is gorgeous… “Perfect Incan ruins, cloud forest and majestic valley views”. It is not a wonder that this trek belongs to the most famous around the world!
Enjoy this unique experience and feel the magic of the trail and the challenge of the journey, while we take care of all the rest.
- Difficulty: Challenging
- Season: From April – December.
- Start Point: Cusco city
Private / Group
- Briefing of the trip prior to the departure.
- Pick-up at the hotel in Cusco.
- Bus ride to kilometer 82, which is the starting point of the trek.
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Tourist train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Tent (triple tent for every two people), insulating mats.
- Carriers (for the tents, food, and camping equipment).
- First aid kit and oxygen tank.
- Vegetarian option (with no additional charge).
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinnersTransfer to your hotel.
- Breakfast for the first day, which is normally offered by hotels before the trip.
- Lunch for the fourth day (last day of the tour).
- Tips. It is important to let you know that our staff is well-paid. As such, you’re entirely free to tip or not.
- Personal expenses.
- A backpack with a change of clothes.
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco).
- Strong footwear, ideally trekking or sport shoes.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain and cold.
- Insect repellent – minimum recommended 20% DEET – no malaria risk has been reported.
- Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, raw fruits, muesli, etc.
- Reusable bottle of water first day. Important: Plastic water bottles are no longer allowed into the Inca Trail.
- Cash in soles and/or US$
- Original passport – Original International Student Identity Card (in case you have a discount).
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.