The Pisco Route Arequipa
As the city Ica and Moquegua, Arequipa city has also its own Pisco Route and 22 wineries take part of this famous route. To discover the process of making the “National Drink of Peru” is an experience full of sensations, tradition and history that CANNOT BE MISSED.
More than a trip, we create unforgettable experiences!
Private or Group
Cultural / Adventure
- You will enjoy visiting 3 wineries.
- In each Vineyard you will learn about the different types of our liqueur Pisco.
- Get more deep knowing about the varieties of grapes.
- Observe and taste “artisanal” elaboration of Pisco to finally obtain its fine and aromatic taste.
- Walking & guided visits to the wineries.
- We will not miss during the tour the “Cata” of Piscos (tasting).
- If you wish you can buy some drinks or products.
- Tourist Transport.
- Professional English Guide.
- Permanent assistance.
- Biosecurity protocol.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.