sharing with locals
Spend a day with a villager
Our Full day activity “Spend a Day with a local villager” takes place in the town of Coporaque (located on the right side of the canyon) and is designed for travelers who have an extra day in the Colca Valley and would like to spend it together with locals and actively share their daily life.
Our activity begins after breakfast, when your host from the town picks you up from your hotel and take you to her/his home and together enjoy a day plan.
This experience is very gratifying, full of cultural exchange and learning for the traveler and for the family in Coporaque town. You will keep this experience as a “highlight” of your travel memories.
Cultural / Adventure
- After Breakfast in your hotel a Coporaque villager will take you to his/her home and together enjoy activities.
- The activities run among others from support in the fields, herding animals, the preparation of land for sowing, etc.
- This experience includes lunch with your host family, whose main dishes are prepared with the local products.
- On the afternoon your host will accompany you on your way back to your hotel in Coporaque or Chivay.
- Activities with a Villager.
- Lunch with the family (Optional).
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.