Experience the wonder
As Few Can Do
Our Colca Tour “As few Can Do” is an incredible 3-day journey that takes you from Arequipa to the city of Puno on Lake Titicaca. The circuit is designed taking the long route to the Colca Valley and for travelers who would like to experience much more than the traditional visits of the classic 2 days tours; such as sharing activities with locas, walkings and visiting non-tourist places, appreciating new natural scenary, etc.
In our 3-day excursion we will drive along the long route towards to the Colca Valley visiting the natural attractions of the area, such as the viewpoint of the “Colca’s window” and towns of Callalli, Sibayo and Tuti. Of course during the tour; we are not going to miss any of the remarkable attractions of the Colca classic 2-day tour, among them, the visit to the famous viewpoint of the Cruz del cóndor, Atahuilque, town of Chivay, Yanque, thermal baths, etc.
Additionally, we will enjoy an afternoon for optional activities, that could be to sharing activities with a local family in Coporaque town, making Zip Line in Chivay, or if you prefer, taking the afternoon free to relax. The third day after breakfast, we leave for the city of Puno making several stops along the route for photographs and enjoying nature and views. Close to Puno, we will make a detour and visit the incredible “chullpas Of Sillustani” A fascinating archaeological site that may once have been a cylindrical necropolis.
Arriving in Puno we dropp you off at your hotel.
- Enjoy our drive and the stop-spots crossing the National Reserve of Pampa Cañahuas.
- Get a great view of the area from the “Colca window “ view point.
- Visit the traditional towns of Callalli, Sibayo and Tuti.
- Enjoy lunch with a local host in Sibayo town.
- Visit and explore the traditional town of Coporaque.
- Relax visiting the Thermal baths of the town (hot springs).
- Get stunning views of the canyon and the condors at the Cruz del Condor view point.
- Enjoy a walk looking for more great views of the canyon and condors.
- Take great pics of the valley from Choquetico and Atahuilque view points.
- Visit the traditional town of Yanque and Chivay.
- Take some of our half day optional activities: 1.- Sharing half day with locals. 2.- Zip line activity. 3.- Free afternoon for personal or activities or horse riding.
- Enjoy the scenary land scape driving from Chivay to Puno on Lake Titicaca.
- Make pictures and enjoy view in our Stop-spots during the drive to Puno.
- Visit te enigmatic “Sillustani” remains (On the route to Puno).
- Transfer to Puno city center / to your Hotel.
- Pick up and Drop off in your hotels.
- Tourist qualified transportation Arequipa / Colca valley / Puno (3 days).
- Oxygen bottle and Fisrt Aid Kit in Transportation.
- English Professional Guide.
- 01 Traditional Lunch with local family (First day in Sibayo Town)
- 02 nights in Lodge La Casa de Mamayacchi (Coporaque town) or in request another hotel.
- 02 breakfasts in your Lodge.
- Transfer to Lake Titicaca last day with stops on the route for pictures.
- Visit to Sillustani remains on the route to Puno.
- 24/7 permanent assistance.
- Biosecurity protocol.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisers will contact you.