Colca Tour Long Route
Our 2 days Excursion to the Colca Valley taking the long route, allows you visit traditional non-tourist villages located on the right side of the route such as Sibayo and Cayalli. At the same time to enjoy closer activities with locals, short hikes, and get great pictures of the scenary views of the highland from this side of the route.
In Sibayo town we will enjoy your lunch with locals and then continue to the Colca Valley where we will discover all its well-known highlights; admiring the artistically elaborated terraces, mountains, gorges and observing close the spectacular gliding of the andean Condor between the walls of the great Colca canyon.
Cultural / Adventure
- Enjoy our drive and the stop-spots crossing the National Reserve of Pampa Cañahuas.
- Enjoy great views of the highland and valley from The “Window“ view point.
- Take a trip to the past exploring the Caves of Mollepunko.
- Enjoy non-tourist traditional Towns of Callalli & Sibayo.
- Taste the Sibayo cuisine with a local family.
- Explore the beautiful town of Coporaque.
- Get stunning views of the canyon and Condors at the Cruz del Cóndor view point.
- Enjoy a walk with your guide, looking for more great views of the canyon.
- Take more great pics of the valley from Choquetico and Atahuilque view points.
- Visit the traditional town of Yanque.
- Observe the scenary view over 4,910 m. at Patapampa Andean viewpoint.
- Enjoy optional walkings during the tour.
- Qualified Tourism transportation (Pick up/Drop off at your hotel).
- Transport with Oxygen bottle and First Aid Kit.
- Professional / Certificated English Guide.
- Lunch with Local family in Sibayo town.
- Hotel / Lodge according to your selection.
- Breakfast in Lodge / Hotel.
- 24/ 7 Assistance.
- Biosecurity protocol.
Transfer to Puno on lake Titicaca on second day (Apply extra cost).
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.