Tour Humantay Lake
Enjoy a full day excursion to one of Peru’s most magical and popular Lagoons in Cusco region; the “Humantay”. This magic place is surrounded by the impressive Salkantay and Humantay Peaks (called Apus) while admiring at unbelievable turquoise water of the lagoon.
In this tour you will enjoy also the fauna and flora on the route from Cusco to the sacred mountains of the Inca people.
- Minimum altitude: 2,900 masl / 9,515 ft
- Maximum altitude: 4,200 masl / 13,779 ft
- Difficulty: Moderate.
Private / Group
- Our journey starts with pick-up at the hotel (04:30 – 05:00 am).
- We will drive forward to Mollepata town. Upon our arrival, we will enjoy a delicious breakfast before continuing to Soraypampa area (Located 3,900 meters.), which is the starting point of our hike.
- We will walk about 1 1/2 hours until we reach the beautiful Humantay Lake.
- Finally, we will descend again to Soraypampa, where we will have our lunch and then drive back to Cusco city.
- Arrive in Cusco city.
- Transfer to your hotel.
- Round trip transportation.
- Professional English Guide.
- 1 breakfast + 1 box Lunch.
- First aid kit with oxygen bottle.
- A backpack for carrying your belongings.
- Good trekking shoes.
- Camera with spare batteries and hat.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Insect repellent.
- Cash for personal expenses.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.