Tour Humantay Lake
Enjoy a full day excursion to one of Peru’s most magical and popular Lagoons in Cusco region; the “Humantay”. This magic place is surrounded by the impressive Salkantay and Humantay Peaks (called Apus) while admiring at unbelievable turquoise water of the lagoon.
In this tour you will enjoy also the fauna and flora on the route from Cusco to the sacred mountains of the Inca people.
- Minimum altitude: 2,900 masl / 9,515 ft
- Maximum altitude: 4,200 masl / 13,779 ft
- Difficulty: Moderate.
Private / Group
- Our journey starts with pick-up at the hotel (04:30 – 05:00 am).
- We will drive forward to Mollepata town. Upon our arrival, we will enjoy a delicious breakfast before continuing to Soraypampa area (Located 3,900 meters.), which is the starting point of our hike.
- We will walk about 1 1/2 hours until we reach the beautiful Humantay Lake.
- Finally, we will descend again to Soraypampa, where we will have our lunch and then drive back to Cusco city.
- Arrive in Cusco city.
- Transfer to your hotel.
- Round trip transportation.
- Professional English Guide.
- 1 breakfast + 1 box Lunch.
- First aid kit with oxygen bottle.
- A backpack for carrying your belongings.
- Good trekking shoes.
- Camera with spare batteries and hat.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Insect repellent.
- Cash for personal expenses.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.
We had a wonderful birdwatching tour yesterday, organized by Giardino Tour. Luis was an excellent guide, and Julio was an excellent driver. We drove from Arequipa to the Mejia Lagoons National Bird Sanctuary...
Giardino was recommended by a friend, and even though I had booked some hotels on my own, they managed to work around it, and provide us a wonderful experience from Paracas, Nazca, Ica, Huacachina to Puno. The guide Luis Angel was very knowledgeable, answered every question, and went over and beyond his duties to make the tour an unforgettable time in Perú.
We had a fun and educational private Colca Valley tour and road trips with Ramiro (guide) and Herbert (driver) from Giardino Tours. They picked us up from the Arequipa airport, took us to our accommodations at Colca Lodge, took us on a beautiful hike to the isolated Chimpa Fortress... We are glad the agency we engaged to plan our Peru adventure chose Giardino Tours for this part of the trip!
We traveled in Peru with having all of our trip booked through the Giardino travel agency. Karla helped us with the planning and booked the trip, the individual tours and our flights. The price for the tour overall was very reasonable... The guides were fantastic and were the best part about doing these tours. They were knowledgeable and had some of the best recommendations for us to do
Best tour operator in Perú! We have been working with Giardino Tours for years and they have always been outstanding... They will always help us in the best possible way and their service and guides are impeccable. They will sometimes go out of their way just to accommodate our…
We went on a two-day tour with Luis and Julio and it was amazing! Luis speaks very good English and knows a lot about the history and culture of is own country. At every question, he could easily give you a good answer and explainating. Julio was a very good driver. We felt very safe and he stopt at the best spots for pictures. This was one of the best trips during our stay in Peru. We highly recommend this tour guide!