adventure and Beauty
Rainbow Mountain also known as Winicunca, is located in the Peruvian Andes and is famous for the beauty of its natural, bright colors.
On this trek you will see villages, beautiful adobe style houses, herds of llamas and alpacas. During the route you will have magnificent views of the Ausangate Mountain (6,385 m / 20,945 ft.), the highest mountain in Cusco region.
Private / Group
- Pick you up very early in the morning (between 03:00 a.m. and 03:30 a.m.).
- We will drive about 2 hours to the Pitumarca community, where we will enjoy an exquisite breakfast.
- After breakfast, we will travel for 1 hour until we reach the Pampachiri community.
- Arrive in the Community and starts our trek (3 to 3 1/2 hrs) up to the mountain. Along our hike, we will walk down a pathway surrounded by mountains of vibrant colors and small streams of icy water.
- Finally we will reach the highest point of our trek; the summit of the Rainbow Mountain (5,033 mts.).
- At this point, we will have plenty of time to take selfies, videos and photos.
- After a coordinated time walking down to Pampachiri community.
- Upon our arrival, we will board our transport to return to Pitumarca, where we will enjoy our lunch.
- after lunch we keep our drive back to Cusco, arriving at approximately 17:30.
- Transfer to your hotel.
- Tourist Transport (Round Trip).
- Entrance Rainbow Mountain.
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch. (basic).
- Professional Tour Guide.
- First Aid kit.
Optional: Hire a horse for 90 Soles -Talk directly with your guide!
- Original passport.
- Reusable Bottle of Water to drink 2-3 Lt
- Rain jacket / poncho.
- Winter hat and gloves.
- Sun block, factor 35+ recommended
- Sunglasses and hat.
- Camera with spare batteries.
- Trekking poles and shoes.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.