Huaraz is a famous “Mountaineering city” and is the heart of the Cordillera Blanca, (white mountain range). The City is dominated by the highest peak of Peru, the Huascarán and was many year well-know as the metropolis of trekkings and “andinismo” in Peru. But now the region also offers Excursions for those who enjoy the panoramic beauty of its surroundings combined with short hikes and experiences with locals.
- Visit the Huaylas valley.
- Enjoy the incredible Llanganuco Lagoon.
- You can select 3 options of our Full Day Tours: 1.- Chavin de Huantar with Querococha Lagoon. (10 hrs). 2.- Paron Lagoon. (9 hrs). 3.- “El Pato” Canyon with Village “de Mato” (8 hrs)
- 03 nights Hotel Tourist 3* (On Request other hotels).
- 04 Breakfast in hotel.
- All excursions in Private Service: Tourist transport, English guide and Entrances.
- Transfer In/Out in a private service.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.