city & nature
Culture & Birding
This Arequipa Package was designed for all nature and bird lovers! Our itinerary encloses in only 5 Days the highlights of our historiacl center of Arequipa with a visit to the Sanctuary of Mejia Lagoons and the beauty of the incredible Colca Canyon.
More than a trip, we create unforgettable experiences!
Private / Group
The first day you will discover Arequipa historical city center with our Walking City Tour with a visit to the Monastery of Santa Catalina. In our second day we will have an amazing full day experience visiting the “Mejia Lagoons” where you will find about 141 species of birds of which 84 are residents of the Peruvian coast and 57 are migratory. We keep the experience and visit the Colca canyon, where you will get stunning landscapes and photos of the valley, one of the most beautiful of Peru in our 2 days excursion. You will close this program enjoying Arequipa surroundings and city viewpoints in our Countryside tour.
- Enjoy a Walking experience of the historical City center (UNESCO).
- Make a trip to the past visiting the unique Monastery of Santa Catalina.
- Discover more nature in a Full Day Birding tour to Mejia Lagoons National Reserve.
- Explore the Amazing Colca Canyon in a 2 days excursion.
- Explore our Countryside visiting Sabandia Mill and Founder’s mansion.
- Enjoy the views from Sachaca view point and the Monumental Iron Bridge.
- 03 nights in Tourist hotel in Arequipa + Breakfast.
- 01 night in Tourist Lodge “La casa de Mamayacchi” in Colca Canyon excursion + Breakfast.
- Private Walking tour with Monastery of Santa Catalina Incl. Entrance and English Guide.
- Private FD excursion to Mejia Lagoons Incl. Entrances, Qualified tourism transport, snack and professional English Guide.
- 2 Days excursion to the Colca canyon – Small Group. Incl. Qualified tourism transport, English Guide, lodge and assistance.
- 02 Lunches + 1 Dinner in Colca Canyon Excursion.
- Private tour to the Countryside. Incl. Transport, English Guide and entrances.
- Private Transfer in/Out in Arequipa.
- In Tours: Certified tour guide and Tourist Transportation with Air Conditioning, First Aid Kit and Oxygen Bottle.
- Biosecurity protocol.
*Clients need to arrive in Arequipa on the first day in the morning to start the program and leave the city in the afternoon or night of the last day.
*For Day per Day description please contact us!
Covid 19 measures
Verification of protocols in all our suppliers.
We monitor your trip permanently
Daily departures & professional advice.
Careful selection of hotels and lodges.
Professional English / Spanish locals guides.
We check regularly our transportation for a safe trip
We love details
Our details make the difference
Focus on take care of our planet.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.