arequipa & its cuisine
Arequipa & Flavors
The best of Arequipa historical city center with the Colca valley & Tour Picantero!
Our Program Arequipa & Flavors 4 Days is designed for travellers that in addition to visiting the most renowned attractions of arequipa city, want to enjoy our delicious cuisine. The first day we will explore our historical city center with our Walking tour that includes the Monastery of Santa Catalina. Then, we will explore the incredible Colca canyon in a 2 days excursion visiting all highlight of the valley and returning to Arequipa city. We will end our Arequipa experience tasting some dishes of our traditional gastronomy in our “Tour Picantero” visiting popular Picanterias Arequipeñas (Traditional restaurants).
We love details! More then a trip, we create unforgettable experiences!
Private / Group
City and Culture
- Walk and explore the historical City center and Main Plaza.
- Enjoy the beauty of La Compañia Cloister, Church and San Ignacio Chapel.
- Make a trip to the past visiting the Santa Catalina Monastery.
- Explore the wonderful Colca Canyon in a 2 days excursion.
- Feel the taste of the varity of Arequipa popular dishes in our Giardino “Picantero Tour” visiting Cayma and Yanahaura districts.
- Enjoy a Traditional Lunch in a “picanteria” with an introduction of flavors.
- Private Walking tour with Santa Catalina: Incl: English Guide & entrances.
- Colca Canyon 2 days with small group. Incl: Qualified transport, English Guide and assistance.
- Private Tour Picantero. Incl: English Guide, transport and tradicional tasting lunch.
- 02 nights in Arequipa hotel tourist class + Breakfast in Hotel.
- 1 night in Lodge La Casa de Mamayacchi in excursion Colca canyon +Breakfast in Lodge.
- 2 lunches + 1 dinner in Colca Excursion.
- Private Transfers In/Out in Arequipa city.
- In Tours: Certified tour guide and Tourist Transportation with Air Conditioning, First Aid Kit and Oxygen Bottle.
- 24/7 Assistance.
- Biosecurity protocol.
*Clients need to arrive in Arequipa on the first day in the morning to start the program and leave the city in the afternoon or night of the last day.
*For Day per Day description please contact us or send us your e-mail!
Covid 19 measures
Verification of protocols in all our suppliers.
We monitor your trip permanently
Daily departures & professional advice.
Careful selection of hotels and lodges.
Professional English / Spanish locals guides.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
We love details
Our details make the difference
Focus on take care of our planet.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.