Arequipa colonial & San Camilo Market
Our Tour is a nice combination of the main atractions of Arequipa city center and the “San Camilo Market”, a popular place that was opened to the public for the first time in 1881 and it was declared Historical Heritage in l987.
Our experience starts with a visit to the distric of Yanahuara with its beautiful plaza, church and where we’ll have a view over the old part of the city with its volcanoes. Then, we will drive to the popular San Camilo market and observing a bit of the daily life of arequipeños, many products such as groceries, flowers, clothes etc. We will be closing our tour visiting to the historical city center of Arequipa and the Main Plaza.
More than a trip, we create unforgettable experiences!
9:00 a.m. / 14:00 p.m.
City and Culture
- Enjoy the traditional plaza and views of the volcanoes and city from Yanahuara town.
- Come closer to the normal daily life of locals walking through San Camilo Market.
- Visit the cloisters and Church of La Compañía de Jesús & its beautiful Cupola.
- Walk and explore Arequipa’s Main Square and colonial buildings.
- Tourist transportation.
- Professional English Guide.
- Entrances to San Ignacio Cupola.
- Permanent assistance.
- Biosecurity protocol.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.