City Tour Classic
Our Arequipa City Tour classic 3hrs, is a tour that covers the best known attractions of Arequipa city. First we’ll visit Yanahuara district with its colonial streets, Plaza and its colonial outlook point. Continues to the viewpoint of Carmen Alto; where you will enjoy beautiful views of our volcanoes, the Chili River and the old terraces that still be using till today.
Then, we will drive to our historical city center and take a guided walk through the Plaza de Armas, colonial buildings, la Compañia complex, ending this experience visiting the Monastery of Santa Catalina, one of our most important monuments of our city.
More than a trip, we create unforgettable experiences!
CIty and Culture
- Enjoy the view of Carmen Alto view point.
- Explore tha Plaza. Church and look out point of Yanahuara district.
- Return to the past visiting the Santa Catalina Monastery.
- Enjoy a visit to Cloister and Church of La Compañía with its amazing Cupola.
- Walk through our “Main Square; one of the most beatiful of Peru.
- Professional English Guide.
- Tourist transportation.
- Entrances to Monastery Santa Catalina and St. Ignacio Copula.
- Permanent assistance
- Biosecurity protocol.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.