The “Salinas Lagoon” is a salt flat of shallow water that is located within the borders of the national Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca (South side of the Reserve) and over 4,300mts. It has an extension of approximately 6182 hectares (decreases during the dry season) and the scenic beauty of the volcanoes Pichu Pichu and Ubinas dominates the landscape of the area.
In the Salinas lagoon is fascinating to observe the local life (farmers and salt workers), but it is the wildlife that makes this lagoon a highlight for visitors, watching especially Andean and migratory birds such as ducks, condors, eagles, flamingos or hummingbirds, but also Llamas, Alpacas, Vicuñas, foxes, savage rabbits and much more.
More than a trip, we create unforgettable experiences!
Cultural / Adventure
- Enjoy several stops on the route for pictures and get delight with the natural escenary.
- Visit to the town of Chiguata, its terraces, plaza and church.
- We will observe the local life close to the area (farmers and salt workers).
- Feel the nature walking through the area with your guide, observing the rich wildlife, the natural escenary and making pictures.
- Tourist transportation with First Aid kit and oxigen bottle.
- Professional English Guide.
- Biosecurity protocol.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.