The snow-capped Chachani is an extinct volcano located in Arequipa city and the interesting thing about it is that the summit is over the six thousand meters and does not require a technical special knowledge for its ascension.
The summit of Chachani is 6,090mts. And the only important issue is, that you will require a previous acclimatization to the high altitude and a good physical condition before your trek to this amazing mountain.
- Official professional Mountain Guide.
- Porter (Only for equipment).
- Transport 4×4.
- 1 dinner + 1 Breakfast.
- 1 Lunch by walking and snack.
- Two person tents and mattress.
- Crampons & ice axes.
- Security Kit.
- First AID (Oxygen in transport).
- Radio and phone.
- Sleeping bag.
- Warm clothing.
- Sun glasses and walking stick.
- Frontal lamp & boots.
- Backpack & Reusable bottle of water.
- Porter for personal belongings.
- Water during walk (2.5L)
*if required you can rent equipment
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.