trek & adventure
Our 4 days journey will take us to this amazing valley located also in Arequipa region. The canyon has a depth of 3,535 meters and is considered in the list of the deepest canyons of the world. The canyon itself is an impressive gorge carved by the river passing between two enormous volcanos: Coropuna (6425m) and Solimana (6093m).
In this valley we will find many tourist attractions for every taste and interest; such as Sipia, a magnificent waterfall with 150 meters high, Huaynacota terraces, a bunch of traditional towns, several snow-capped mountains, ancient traditions and costumes, natural hot springs, Pre-Hispanic and historical ruins, amongst others.
Trek / Adventure
- Travel to the past visiting “Toro Muerto” area and the petroglyphs.
- Walk and ejoy time at Chuquibamba town.
- Enjoy an amazing scenary view from Pallarcocha Lake (View of Coropuna Volcano).
- Get stunning views of the valley from Allahuay View Ponit.
- Explore the town and the remains of Puyca.
- Enjoy the famous Thermal baths of the area.
- Take a explore-walk to the unique Sipia Watter falls.
- Visit the Huaynacotas area to enjoy traditions.
- Visita the traditional town of Alca.
- It is your Trip! enjoy stop-spots during all journey for visits and pictures.
- Qualified Tourism transportation & driver.
- Oxigen bottle and First Aid Kit.
- Professional English Guide.
- Lodging for 2 nights.
- Entrances and visit to “Toro Muerto” site.
- Snack first day of journey.
- Personal assistance.
- Biosecurity protocol.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.