Tour to Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu is a unique complex where its peculiar architectural and impressive location has made it one of the most popular tourist destinations on the planet. It was declared a Peruvian Historic Sanctuary in 1981, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983 and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007.
Private / Group
Cultural / Archeological
- This Tour start with an early morning pickup from your Cusco hotel for transfer to the train station.
- Enjoy the comfort of the train during the journey to Machu Picchu checking and choose between a standard train or a Vistadome train with panoramic views.
- During the journey you will observe the dynamic landscapes of the Peruvian Andes and arrive in Aguas Calientes town also called Machu Picchu pueblo.
- After arrival you will take the bus driving up to the entrance of Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Learn more about the history of this wonderful place with your local Guide.
- Then, catch the bus back to Aguas Calientes and receive some lunch recommendations.
- Board the train back to Ollantaytambo or Poroy station where transport will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco.
- Private Pickup from / drop off at your hotel in Cusco.
- Official Entrance to the Ruins of Machu Picchu (Llagta) – According to chosen entrance schedule.
- Tickets to the tourist Bus to the Citadel (RT).
- Local English guide with Group in the citadel.
- Train Tickets to Machupicchu. Please check with us the differente options of Train class and services.
- Meals, beverages or other extras.
- Entrance to Huayna Pichu peak (Peak in front of citadel).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu Montaña (Mountain behind the citadel).
- Take a local Private Guide in your visit to this amazing place.
- Lunch in MachuPicchu Santuary hotel.
*Ask for prices and availability.
- Be aware that the high season is between June to October and is recommended to ensure train tickets in advance.
- Tour to Machu Picchu can starts also in Ollantaytambo Train station after your Sacred Valley tour.
- According to the new regulations the entrance tickets to Machu Picchu citadel will be only reserved according to timetables; starting at 6.00 hours, 7.00 hours, 8.00 hours, 9.00 hours, 10.00 hours, 11.00 hours, 12.00 hours, 13.00 hours and 14.00 hours.
- The duration of the visit has a maximum of 4 hrs.
- Visitors must leave the site within the time frame stated, and cannot re-enter once visitors have left the site.
- Please contact us for more information and tips.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.
We had a wonderful birdwatching tour yesterday, organized by Giardino Tour. Luis was an excellent guide, and Julio was an excellent driver. We drove from Arequipa to the Mejia Lagoons National Bird Sanctuary...
Giardino was recommended by a friend, and even though I had booked some hotels on my own, they managed to work around it, and provide us a wonderful experience from Paracas, Nazca, Ica, Huacachina to Puno. The guide Luis Angel was very knowledgeable, answered every question, and went over and beyond his duties to make the tour an unforgettable time in Perú.
We had a fun and educational private Colca Valley tour and road trips with Ramiro (guide) and Herbert (driver) from Giardino Tours. They picked us up from the Arequipa airport, took us to our accommodations at Colca Lodge, took us on a beautiful hike to the isolated Chimpa Fortress... We are glad the agency we engaged to plan our Peru adventure chose Giardino Tours for this part of the trip!
We traveled in Peru with having all of our trip booked through the Giardino travel agency. Karla helped us with the planning and booked the trip, the individual tours and our flights. The price for the tour overall was very reasonable... The guides were fantastic and were the best part about doing these tours. They were knowledgeable and had some of the best recommendations for us to do
Best tour operator in Perú! We have been working with Giardino Tours for years and they have always been outstanding... They will always help us in the best possible way and their service and guides are impeccable. They will sometimes go out of their way just to accommodate our…
We went on a two-day tour with Luis and Julio and it was amazing! Luis speaks very good English and knows a lot about the history and culture of is own country. At every question, he could easily give you a good answer and explainating. Julio was a very good driver. We felt very safe and he stopt at the best spots for pictures. This was one of the best trips during our stay in Peru. We highly recommend this tour guide!