Tour to Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu is a unique complex where its peculiar architectural and impressive location has made it one of the most popular tourist destinations on the planet. It was declared a Peruvian Historic Sanctuary in 1981, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983 and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007.
Private / Group
Cultural / Archeological
- This Tour start with an early morning pickup from your Cusco hotel for transfer to the train station.
- Enjoy the comfort of the train during the journey to Machu Picchu checking and choose between a standard train or a Vistadome train with panoramic views.
- During the journey you will observe the dynamic landscapes of the Peruvian Andes and arrive in Aguas Calientes town also called Machu Picchu pueblo.
- After arrival you will take the bus driving up to the entrance of Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Learn more about the history of this wonderful place with your local Guide.
- Then, catch the bus back to Aguas Calientes and receive some lunch recommendations.
- Board the train back to Ollantaytambo or Poroy station where transport will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco.
- Private Pickup from / drop off at your hotel in Cusco.
- Official Entrance to the Ruins of Machu Picchu (Llagta) – According to chosen entrance schedule.
- Tickets to the tourist Bus to the Citadel (RT).
- Local English guide with Group in the citadel.
- Train Tickets to Machupicchu. Please check with us the differente options of Train class and services.
- Meals, beverages or other extras.
- Entrance to Huayna Pichu peak (Peak in front of citadel).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu Montaña (Mountain behind the citadel).
- Take a local Private Guide in your visit to this amazing place.
- Lunch in MachuPicchu Santuary hotel.
*Ask for prices and availability.
- Be aware that the high season is between June to October and is recommended to ensure train tickets in advance.
- Tour to Machu Picchu can starts also in Ollantaytambo Train station after your Sacred Valley tour.
- According to the new regulations the entrance tickets to Machu Picchu citadel will be only reserved according to timetables; starting at 6.00 hours, 7.00 hours, 8.00 hours, 9.00 hours, 10.00 hours, 11.00 hours, 12.00 hours, 13.00 hours and 14.00 hours.
- The duration of the visit has a maximum of 4 hrs.
- Visitors must leave the site within the time frame stated, and cannot re-enter once visitors have left the site.
- Please contact us for more information and tips.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.