History and wonders
TRUJILLO AND CHICLAYO
Trujillo, the capital of La Libertad department, is the third-largest city in Peru. The Moche and Chimu, two pre-Inca cultures, had great influence in this area. Specially the Moche culture left a great architectural legacy as an expression of art, power and prestige of one of the biggest cultural developments of ancient Peru.
City and Culture
- Trujillo city center.
- Sun and Moon tempels (Huacas).
- Chanchan Citadel and Huanchaco beach.
- El Brujo Complex and Lady of Cao (Route to Chiclayo).
- Museum Lord of Sipan and Tucume.
- Mercado de “brujos” in Chiclayo.
- 04 nights in hotel tourist category + breakfast.
- Private Half Day Walking Tour Trujillo.
- Full Day Private Tour to the temple of Sun, Moon, Chan Chan citadel and Huanchaco beach.
- Full day Private Tour to El Brujo complex, Lady of Cao + Transfer to Chiclayo city.
- Full Day Private Tour to the Museum of “Royal tombs of Sipan“, Túcume pyramids and Mercado de “brujos”.
- Transfer In / Out as private service in Trujillo and Chiclayo.
- All Tours include: Qualified Tourist transport, certificated English Guide and Entrance fees to places of visit.
- Permanent assistance 24/7.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.