History and wonders
TRUJILLO AND CHICLAYO
Trujillo, the capital of La Libertad department, is the third-largest city in Peru. The Moche and Chimu, two pre-Inca cultures, had great influence in this area. Specially the Moche culture left a great architectural legacy as an expression of art, power and prestige of one of the biggest cultural developments of ancient Peru.
City and Culture
- Trujillo city center.
- Sun and Moon tempels (Huacas).
- Chanchan Citadel and Huanchaco beach.
- El Brujo Complex and Lady of Cao (Route to Chiclayo).
- Museum Lord of Sipan and Tucume.
- Mercado de “brujos” in Chiclayo.
- 04 nights in hotel tourist category + breakfast.
- Private Half Day Walking Tour Trujillo.
- Full Day Private Tour to the temple of Sun, Moon, Chan Chan citadel and Huanchaco beach.
- Full day Private Tour to El Brujo complex, Lady of Cao + Transfer to Chiclayo city.
- Full Day Private Tour to the Museum of “Royal tombs of Sipan“, Túcume pyramids and Mercado de “brujos”.
- Transfer In / Out as private service in Trujillo and Chiclayo.
- All Tours include: Qualified Tourist transport, certificated English Guide and Entrance fees to places of visit.
- Permanent assistance 24/7.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.
We had a wonderful birdwatching tour yesterday, organized by Giardino Tour. Luis was an excellent guide, and Julio was an excellent driver. We drove from Arequipa to the Mejia Lagoons National Bird Sanctuary...
Giardino was recommended by a friend, and even though I had booked some hotels on my own, they managed to work around it, and provide us a wonderful experience from Paracas, Nazca, Ica, Huacachina to Puno. The guide Luis Angel was very knowledgeable, answered every question, and went over and beyond his duties to make the tour an unforgettable time in Perú.
We had a fun and educational private Colca Valley tour and road trips with Ramiro (guide) and Herbert (driver) from Giardino Tours. They picked us up from the Arequipa airport, took us to our accommodations at Colca Lodge, took us on a beautiful hike to the isolated Chimpa Fortress... We are glad the agency we engaged to plan our Peru adventure chose Giardino Tours for this part of the trip!
We traveled in Peru with having all of our trip booked through the Giardino travel agency. Karla helped us with the planning and booked the trip, the individual tours and our flights. The price for the tour overall was very reasonable... The guides were fantastic and were the best part about doing these tours. They were knowledgeable and had some of the best recommendations for us to do
Best tour operator in Perú! We have been working with Giardino Tours for years and they have always been outstanding... They will always help us in the best possible way and their service and guides are impeccable. They will sometimes go out of their way just to accommodate our…
We went on a two-day tour with Luis and Julio and it was amazing! Luis speaks very good English and knows a lot about the history and culture of is own country. At every question, he could easily give you a good answer and explainating. Julio was a very good driver. We felt very safe and he stopt at the best spots for pictures. This was one of the best trips during our stay in Peru. We highly recommend this tour guide!