Let yourself be captivated by its architectural beauty and brilliant historyof our City Arequipa in our exclusive 3hrs Walking City Tour, visiting the main buildings of the city center, the Main Plaza, a colonial neighborhood, Churches and cloister and the wonderful jewel of Santa Catalina Monastery.
The historical city center of Arequipa (UNESCO), built in volcanic sillar rock, represents an integration of European and native building techniques and characteristics, expressed in the admirable work of colonial masters and Criollo and Indian masons.
Our Tour is also ideal to slow acclimatize to the high altitude (2,350 meters.)
09:00 a.m.- 14:00 p.m.
- Traditional neighborhood of San Lázaro.
- San Francisco square.
- Arequipa’s Main Square and colonial Buildings.
- Visit a Tambo – multifamily colonial neighborhood.
- Church and cloister of La Compañía de Jesús.
- Cupola of San Ignacio.
- Monastery Santa Catalina (End of tour)
- Professional English Guide.
- Entrance to San Ignacio Cupola.
- Entrance to Santa Catalina Monastery.
- Permanent assistance.
Optional: Visit to “San Camilo popular market” instead of a visit to San Lazaro and San Francisco.
Covid 19 measures
Verification of Covid-19 protocols in guides, drivers and all our suppliers.
Professional guide English / Spanish.
We verify the transport for a safe trip
In transport and in hotels.
Accommodation in selected hotel
We monitor your trip permanently.
Complete the following form and our travel advisors will contact you.